Mechanical performance tests are tests of the sofa couch seat, back and armrest durability.This test method is under simulated conditions everyday , test sofa for long-term repeat-ability of load bearing capacity
Sofa Fatigue Tester features:
1.Mechanical performance tests are tests of the sofa couch seat, back and armrest durability
2.A certain shape, quality of load modules to load in the form of a predetermined frequency, respectively, for the seat, back and armrests surface during the test.
3.This test method is under simulated conditions everyday , test sofa for long-term repeat-ability of load bearing capacity
4.Through all levels Seat and back of the fabric should be intact, no off-line at the fabric sewing or cracking, litter without displacement or damage
5.Spring tilt, no loose or broken Springs, bandages without fracture damage or looseness: skeleton back without permanently loose or broken loose
6.Remaining loose back, armrest loose momentum and compressed volume must meet the requirements
Sofa Fatigue Tester design standards: QB1952.1
1.Can be tested individually, separate or sequential tests back and armrest. Sitting side load module weighs 50 kg, weight freely under the pressure.
2.The back of the thrust test cylinder 2 groups each with a thrust sensor can be set to be applied to the back of the thrust.
3.Armrest test cylinder 2 groups each with a thrust sensor can be set to be applied to the back of the thrust
4.Selection of Japanese "Mitsubishi" PLC (programmable process controller)
5. Taiwan, "Wei Lun" color touch screen control as the main man-machine interface for setting various test conditions and parameters very simple and convenient.
6. the pressure sensor accuracy of + -0.3% FS, the range is 200 Kg
7. use compressed air, pressure not less than 6 kg.
8. Voltage: 220 volts, single phase, 800 Watts
9. Delivery: the amount of indentation test head set, a 200kg power sensor, an measuring
10.standard: QB / T1952.1-2003